Asset Finance into Germany
After successfully operating in the UK and Ireland for nearly 30 years, Close Brothers Asset Finance is expanding its business and services into Germany.
There is a clear demand for asset finance in Germany and we believe that with our wealth of experience and expertise in funding the SME market in the UK, we are best placed to provide that service.
Who is Close Brothers?
Close Brothers is a leading UK merchant banking group providing lending, deposit taking, wealth management services and securities trading.
Established in 1878, Close Brothers Group plc employ 3,000 people, principally in the UK, are listed on the London Stock Exchange and are a member of the FTSE 250.
Close Brothers Asset Finance is a division of Close Brothers which offers a range of flexible funding options including Hire Purchase, Leasing and Refinancing. Our specialists work with businesses to provide finance solutions that fit the individual requirements of the sectors in which we operate, whether it is a sole trader or a large-scale operator in the industry.
In expanding the business into Germany, Asset Finance will join sister company Close Brothers Factoring, which has been operating in Mainz since 2003.
What is asset finance?
Asset finance is a sustainable form of funding that can enable a business to purchase or refinance capital equipment such as commercial vehicles, print machinery or construction and plant, spreading the cost over an agreed period of time.
Asset finance is a strategic tool for business growth, and the fastest growing finance option available in the UK market.
Q: Are you a business looking for asset finance in one of the following industries?
We offer finance for SMEs that are looking to invest in business growth. Whether you need to purchase new equipment or refinance existing assets, this form of funding is perfect for businesses looking for the flexibility to grow the way they want to.
Q: Do you need flexibility in your finance arrangements?
We are passionate about helping firms reach their potential so we base our lending decisions on the overall health and plans for the business, rather than just a credit rating.
We also look at your industry and seasonality factors that may affect your repayments. We then create tailor-made repayment structures that work for you.
Q: Do you need to release capital or refinance at short notice?
We understand that your business sometimes needs finance now and cannot afford to wait until next month or even next week.
Our finance experts can make decisions quickly and release funds within days of an agreement being made, sometimes sooner.
Our finance products
Hire Purchase for flexibility - Spread the cost over time
We take a flexible approach to Hire Purchase, working to meet customers’ individual needs wherever possible. This can include allowing for the impact of seasonal pressures on the business operations, tailoring the payments to best suit cash flow.
Hire Purchase is particularly suitable for acquiring vehicles, machinery, construction and commercial equipment with a resell value.
Benefits of Hire Purchase
- More time to repay - Spread the cost over the life of the asset
- Seasonality - We can structure repayments to take account of seasonal fluctuations in your cash flow
Refinancing for fast release of funds
One of our most popular finance options is Refinancing due to its ability to provide quick access to the held value in assets to redeploy elsewhere, such as to fund a deposit on new equipment or to ease cash flow.
Sale and HP Back can be used against most types of equipment. We will purchase the asset and finance it back, calculating repayments in-line with the income stream that will be generated by the asset. This option can apply whether the asset is owned or still under a finance agreement with another lender.
Benefits of Refinancing
- Efficiency - Uninterrupted use of the asset
- Spread the cost further - We can take over the finance agreement you have with another provider and extend the term
- Choice - Give your business a cash injection or use the money to buy other assets that may
News and insights
Karl-Gerhard Amerongen wechselt nach über 30 Jahren in der Druckbranche zu spezialisiertem Finanzierungsdienstleister
Close Brothers Asset Finance GmbH do hope to launch a second recruitment campaign early next year and encourage you to follow us on LinkedIn and Xing to see our latest updates.
Close Brothers Asset Finance GmbH HRB 47225 Mainz Tel: 06131-4909200 Telefax: 06131-4909299 UST-ID: DE 301070985
Große Bleiche 35-39, 55116 Mainz, Phone: +49 (0) 6131-4909200, E-Mail: email@example.com represented by its Managing Director Detlef Kuessner, District Court Mainz, HRB 47225, VAT identification number: DE 301070985
Supervisory authority according to § 1 paragraph 1a sentence 2 no. 10, § 6 of the German Law on the credit system (KWG) is the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin).
BAFin is the regulatory authority responsible for financial services providers as defined in section 1 paragraph 1a sentence 2 No. 10 German banking act (KWG).
Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht (BAFin)
Graurheindorfer Straße 108
1. Content - The author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, will therefore be rejected. All offers are not-binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the author without separate announcement
2. Referrals and links -The author is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages - unless he has full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of this site from viewing those pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. Furthermore the author is not liable for any postings or messages published by users of discussion boards, guest books or mailing lists provided on this page.
3. Copyright -The author intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicate the copyright of the respective object. The copyright for any material created by the author is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as images, diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author's agreement.
5. Legal validity of this disclaimer - This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.